Sunday, January 1, 2012

December RAK Wrap up

Book Soulmates

RAK is hosted by Book Soulmates and is a very special way of sharing the love with other bloggers and making new friends. Its that time of month to let everyone know what I got in December.

Thanks to Megan @ Amethyst Daydreams Blog for sending me First Drop of Crimson. I can't wait to read this one.

Thanks to Michelle @ Michelle's Book Blog for sending me not only Everdark but a whole box of books off her shelf to make my day. I'm looking forward to Everdark I read the first book and fell in love.

Thats what I got this month for RAK. What did you get?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs