Friday, June 14, 2013

Review Blood Prophecy (Sons Of Navarus #4) by Gabrielle Bisset

"Blood Prophecy"
Author: Gabrielle Bisset
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 366
Source: Author in exchange for a honest review.
Published: May 2, 2013
Author's Website
Buy Links: Amazon


Goodreads Blurb: 
I am everything you fear. I am vampire.

As the two Sons chosen to decipher the Prophecy of Idolas, Ramiel and Thane journey to find the key to defeating the Archons. Together with Noele, a born vampire, they confront their fates as they fulfill their duty to their world. Along the way, they'll find love, but death and betrayal lurk in the shadows, threatening everything dear to them.

Descended from the gods and warriors all, each Son's loyalty will be tested. Every action has consequences, and the choices they make now seal their fates. Alliances as old as the vampire world itself are reforged, and the Sons' duty is clear. Stop the Archons. Or die trying.

My Review:
I absolutely adore ALL of the sons! I still do not have a favorite even at this point in the series. It’s way too hard to choose among all of the delicious alpha hottie vamps. One thing I do know for sure is any and all fans of the genre will LOVE indulging in Blood Prophecy, actually I feel that way about the entire series. It’s so exciting, sensual, romantic and mysterious you’ll find yourself instantly addicted. I know I’m already growing impatient for the next one!

Even though this is Ramiel’s story. There’s a lot going on within this addition to the series. There’s Ramiel and Noele,  Hadrian and Sasa, Vasilije and much more. We get to find out a lot more of what makes Ramiel…Ramiel through flashbacks of time. His upbringing, life experiences, feelings and emotions. We get some of Thane’s back story as well which I truly enjoyed (I do so love him, but shhh). We also have a bit of a roller coaster ride going on in Vasilije’s life. I really cannot say much without giving things away and I don’t want to do that. Just be prepared to be addicted!


Gabrielle created an awesome world for us to enjoy with the Sons series. I even found myself needing a tissue with this one. One thing I’ve learned as I’ve read each book. ALWAYS be prepared for surprises because you’re definitely going to get them! The author also wrote this so well it can be read as a stand-alone. But I truly recommend experiencing the entire series. There’s so much to it!



Overall Rating:


Sex Rating:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knoω this websitе gіveѕ qualіty depenԁing аrtіcles or reviеws anԁ additional іnformatіon, іs there аny other web ѕitе which offeгs theѕe kіnds of stuff
in qualіty?

Alsо ѵisit my wеbpаge tabletkі na
ρotenсję (http://tabletki-na-potencje.com.pl)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other great article. The place else may just anybody get that kind
of information in such a perfect approach of writing?

I've a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.

My web site; http://elewacjedrewniane.pl/

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs