Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chart-buster series by Deborah Harkness - I just had to share my thoughts.

Discovery of Witches Series
by Deborah Harkness


I recently picked up book 1 in the series but I bought the Audio CD version. I cannot give this series enough praise. I haven't read the book but the audio book is unbelievably good. The narrator is incredible. The best narrator I've heard. She does so many different voices throughout the series and she brings life to all the characters. If you haven't read this book or you only read the print edition, I highly recommend you pick up the audio edition for at least the first book in the series. You'll be addicted. Here are the three books in the series.

Book #1  

Book #2

Book #3
(Releases on July 15, 2014)

Get books one and two now before July 15th so you can be caught up! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs