Sunday, March 4, 2012

February RAK Wrap Up!

Book Soulmates

February RAK Wrap Up!
It's time to thank and acknowledge all the kind people who participated in the RAK with me this month and here they are. 

Received From:
From Barbara @ Basia's Bookshelf
"The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie" by Jennifer Ashley

From Jodie Baker
"When Darkness Comes" by Alexandra Ivy


Bought For:
To Heather @ Books Savvy Babe
"Blood Rights" by Kristen Painter

To Michelle @ Michelle's Book Blog
"Everdark" by Elle Jasper

To Barbara @ Basia's Bookshelf
"Dead Beautiful" by Yvonne Woon

4 comments:

Arianne said...

you got great books! I love historical romance :)
I didn't know u signed up for RAK :)

miki said...

great month and interesting choices

Book Savvy Babe said...

thanks again for the RAK!!! Looks like you got some great books too, happy reading! Book Savvy Babe

The_Book_Queen said...

Great month! :) The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie is a GREAT book, I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs