Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review Escaping Reality (The Secret Life if Amy Bensen #1) by Lisa Renee Jones

"Escaping Reality"
Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)Author: Lisa Renee Jones
Genre: Erotic Romance
Pages: 250
Source: Netgalley
Published: July 22, 2013
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:
Infinite possibilities….
Infinite passion…..
Infinite danger….

His touch spirals through me, warm and sweet, wicked and hot. I shouldn’t trust him. I shouldn’t tell him my secrets. But how do I not when he is the reason I breathe? He is what I need.

At the young age of eighteen, tragedy and a dark secret force Lara to flee all she has known and loves to start a new life. Now years later, with a new identity as Amy, she’s finally dared to believe she is forgotten–even if she cannot forget. But just when she lets down her guard, the ghosts of her past are quick to punish her, forcing her back on the run.

On a plane, struggling to face the devastation of losing everything again and starting over, Amy meets Liam Stone, a darkly entrancing recluse billionaire, who is also a brilliant, and famous, prodigy architect. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it. And what he wants is Amy. Refusing to take “no” as an answer, he sweeps her into a passionate affair, pushing her to her erotic limits. He wants to possess her. He makes her want to be possessed. Liam demands everything from her, accepting nothing less. But what if she is too devastated by tragedy to know when he wants more than she should give? And what if there is more to Liam than meets the eyes?

My Review:
A great erotic treat that will leave you itching for much more! Like most of Lisa’s work there is mystery, suspense, deep desires and an addictive quality that many fans of the genre will enjoy.

Amy is so very tired. Tired of running, tired of hiding and not really getting to live and she’s also tired of lying. But she has no choice and has done it all most of her life. One flight on an airplane changes a lot of things in her life. She’s unsure no more than ever. Especially of the man that has worked her way into her life and heart.

Liam is an alpha male. A very intelligent, mysterious, wealthy, unpredictable and great looking one! At times he seems to know exactly what he wants. But others he seems…confused. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet. I’m dying to know what his are!

What an ENDING! I really hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next in the series. This was a great start and I look forward to the next! A 4.5 rating rounded to a 5.



Overall Rating 


 Sex Rating










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Ashley!
I think you're going to LOVE it!
:)
Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs