Wednesday, November 11, 2015

War With Love by April Brookshire

Title: War With Love
Series: Young Assassins
Author: April Brookshire
Genre: New Adult Romantic Suspense Standalone
Release Date: November 11, 2015 Cover Design: LM Creations
Jackson Blanc has ruthlessly assassinated dozens of targets. His kills are quick, clean and executed without regret.
Until he meets a girl who forces him to become more than a killer.
Noelle Kinsley wants to save the world through science. As a college student, she’s immersed in her studies and research.
Until she meets a captivating hitman who tempts her to want more.
With unknown enemies chasing them and the assassin becoming the target, Jackson and Noelle must work together to survive the threats against them.
Surviving their growing desire for each other will have them at war with love.

Finally, as I held my breath, he murmured, “Fuck it.”
His lips met mine gently, as if he were testing the sensation. He must have liked what he felt because the kiss became consuming. I matched his intensity, equally anxious to finally have this between us.
He was the best kisser ever.
Not that I’d had tons of lips on mine, but there was no way any man was better at it. His kiss varied between tenderness, passion and exploration, keeping me constantly guessing. The lips I’d admired before proved how perfect they were.
He pulled back and I worried I’d done something wrong, because I didn’t want it to end. His eyes did that searching thing again, but this time with a soft gleam in them. Jackson wasn’t the type of man you took control from. I waited for him to find what he looked for.
He swooped down and this time our embrace moved beyond passion, to something I’d definitely never experienced. The kissing was hotter and his hands were more forceful along with his lips. They roamed down my back to my bottom, gripping it as if laying claim. It thrilled me, all of it. With his hips pressed against mine, I felt his own arousal.
And I wanted to lay claim myself.
His lips traveled across my jaw, down my neck and journeyed over my collarbone.
Jackson abruptly pulled away, this time ripping himself away and out of my reach. He panted heavily, as if just finishing a race. His expression almost harsh, he said, “What am I going to do with you?”
My response was born from a need he had ignited. “Kiss me again?”
April Brookshire is the author of the Beware of Bad Boy and Young Assassins series. She also co-authors the Dead Chaos series. She writes under the Contemporary Romance and Apocalyptic Fantasy genres involving Young Adult and New Adult characters.
April lives in a suburb of Denver, Colorado, where she raises her young son. When she isn’t writing, she’s usually reading, but also enjoys attending concerts and plays in the numerous venues of the city.

 

HOSTED BY:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs