Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

Photobucket
Weekly meme from The Story Siren. The idea is to post the books you got this week,whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

I Got For Review:

"Damian's Oracle" by Lizzy Ford

A Breath of Magic by Tracy Madison

By Magic Alone by Tracy Madison
Books I Bought:
White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
I Won:
Desire Untamed by Pamela Palmer



Caressed by Moonlight by Amanda Greene


Random Act of Kindness:
Dangerous Highlander by Donna Grant
I received this book from Damaris @ Good Choice Reading. Thanks a whole bunch Damaris!!

 I got as a gift:

Miracle Under the Mistletoe by Tracy Madison

Sacred Evil by Heather Graham


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice Danielle! Haven't heard of most of those, but still hope you enjoy them all! I'm a big fan of Kim Harrison, so hope you like her book there too! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Desure Untamed was really good. I think the series gets better and better as it goes on.


Paranormal Haven

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Love your books this week. I can't wait for the reviews! I would love to get my hands on Dangerous Highlander.

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8/

Lover Of Romance said...

I just loved Desire Untamed...hope you enjoy it!!! looks like you have a good mailbox this week! Hope you enjoy them all!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs