Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox

Weekly meme from The Story Siren. The idea is to post the books you got this week,whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

This week I got a huge box of books in the mail from Michelle @ Michelle's Blog she sent them to me out of the kindness of her heart and she totally made my week. Here's what I got:


The Pleasure Palace by Kate Emerson
Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
By Royal Decree by Kate Emerson
Come to me by Lisa Cach
Ancient Whispers by Marie Bourque
The Grail King by Joy Nash
Untouchable by Linda Winstead Jones
Prince of Swords by Linda Winstead Jones
Sugar and Spice by Leda Swann
Under your Spell by Lisa Greiman
Sex, Lies and Midnight by Tawny Weber
Bride of the Wolf by Jennifer St. Giles
In Pursuit of Eliza Cynster by Stephanie Laurens
The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey Hill
The Mark of the Vampire Queen by Joey Hill
Beloved Vampire by Joey Hill


Sorry no pictures this week there were just too many.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?


2 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Danielle,

I hope you enjoy them all!

M

Angela said...

My library was having its semi-annual book sale this weekend so I got 2 tote bag fulls of goodies for real cheap...so excited...I feel like christmas came early lol

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs