Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grand Prize Winners

I'm so so excited to announce the grand prize winners of our Halloween Spooktacular. I want to think everyone who participated and helped to make it a great success and I especially want to thank my partner in crime Donna @ Book Lover's Hideaway. Now to the winners...


3rd prize is a $10 Gift Certificate and goes to..... tishajean@charter.net 

2nd prize is a $20 Gift Certificate and goes to.....Angeldream3@gmail.com

The Grand Prize is a $30 Gift Certificate and the Winner is......mmafsmith@gmail.com

5 comments:

jfort357 said...

Congrats winners!!!! Enjoy!!!! :-)

Rachel said...

Congrats to the winners :)

latishajean said...

Thank you very much and Congrats to other winners!

miki said...

Congrats to the winners but i admit i'm disapointed there

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The
clearness to your post is simply nice and i can assume you are a professional in this subject.
Well together with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post.
Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.


My web page; geometry dash cheat (www.mauriciofaganelo.com.br)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs