Sunday, December 15, 2013

Book Club: Second set of Discussion Questions for "The Sheik Retold"



Hello Everyone, Today is our second discussion of "The Sheik Retold". Hopefully everybody had time to read chapters 5 - 8.



About the Book:

The Desert Was Never Hotter...
Pride and passion vie for supremacy in this steamy re-telling of E.M. Hull's romance classic.
A haughty young heiress for whom the world is a playground…A savage son of the Sahara who knows no law but his own…When pride and passion vie for supremacy, blistering desert days are nothing compared to sizzling Sahara nights…
"There will be inquiries." I choked out. "I am not such a nonentity that nothing will be done when I am missed. You will pay for what you have done."
"Pay?" His amused look sent a cold feeling of dread through me. "I have already paid… in gold that matches your hair, my gazelle. Besides," he continued, "the French Government has no jurisdiction over me. There is no authority here above my own." My trepidation was growing by the minute. "Why have you done this? Why have you brought me here?"
"Why?" He repeated with a slow and heated appraisal that made me acutely, almost painfully, conscious of my sex. "Bon Dieu! Are you not woman enough to know?"




What are your thoughts about the first 8 chapters?
Do you think Diana met her match in Ahmed?
What do you think of the Sheik so far? Is he strong, caring, passionate, and dominant?




We look forward to discussing the book with you and seeing what you thought. Do not feel obligated to answer all the questions that are posted. We just wanted to provide some jumping off points.


Thank you so much for participating in Romance Book Junkies book club. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs