Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've Been Tagged

I've Been TAGGED!

This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by Anna from Books to Brighten your mood! Thanks Anna! 
This games purpose is to get to know the bloggers a little better by answering a number of questions. After that you tag four other bloggers to get to know them better as well!


  • 4 Things in my purse:
1. My chap stick
2. Cinnamon Altoids
3. Antibacterial Wipes (Yes, I'm a little bit of a germ freak)
4. My money (Of course)


  • 4 Things is/on my desk:
1. My Laptop
2. A Desktop Calender (always have to be on time and doubles as a journal)
3. Lots of Books (Of course)
4. My Tea


  • 4 Favorite things in my bedroom:
1. My reading chair
2. My Desk
3. My favorite Lamp (For reading)
4. My Cloths (I try not to go around naked...lol)


  • 4 Things I Always Wanted to Do (but haven't yet):
1. Visit Hawaii 
2. Attend a Conference and Signing 
3. Write a romance novel. 
4. Win the Lottery ( I have my fingers crossed)

  • 4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:
1. The Beach or boating (I live in Florida) (But I'm still white as a ghost...lol
2. Book Blogging 
3. Reading (Duh!) 
4. Spending time with my family.


  • 4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:
1. Green Acres (Don't ask me why) 
2. SpongeBob Squarepants (I have children. Enough said
3.  Money Honey - Lady Gaga 
4. California Girls - Katy Perry & Snoop


  • 4 Things you Don't Know About Me:
1. Besides Reading I also enjoy oil painting.
2. I'm a brand new auntie.
3. I've been to 9 different countries. (Bahamas, Jamaica, Mexico, Grand Caymans, Curacao, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Martin and Grand Turk)  
4. I'm 3 classes away from having my degree in Business Administration.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,i'd love to win the lottery too!!!How could i forget that!

Smash Attack Ash said...

Green Acres!! LOLOLOLO! :) I can't live without my chapstick either! Thanks for the tag! I will try to find the time to do it.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I will cross my fingers for you after I win the lottery first :)

justpeachy36 said...

Great to get to know you better....

SusanKMann said...

You have a reading chair? Very cool. Thank you for the tag. x

Janna said...

Thanks for tagging me, Danielle!! It's so cool that you thought of me. :) Congrats on becoming an auntie and it was wonderful to get to know you a little bit better. xoxo

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs