Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays


 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:


He stepped closer to her, so close he could feel her body's heat. He meant to intimidate her, but her nearness made his mind spin, his thoughts confused and muddled.

















7 comments:

Danny said...

OooOoooo!!! Can't wait to read this book!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Ok YUM! (sorry got "Cover Distraction")

haha love it--he was going to intimidate her and she got the best of him :)

(Oh and I don't read that many at once, just got them all today so I had to share the yummy goodness)!

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Juicy teaser!!

Jenny said...

I have this one on my Kindle and now I can't wait to read it! Such a pretty cover too:) Thanks for the great teaser!

Bev Hankins said...

Sounds intriguing! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by mine. Jane Eyre is a good one if you ever decide to venture into the classics.

Escapist said...

I can only imagine the look on his face...I love that look :D

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Julie P said...

Very steamy teaser, Danielle! Have a great week....

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs