Friday, November 12, 2010

Valentine's Day! Books with Love Hop

LoveHop
Hey everyone!

Guess what? they're at it again! LOL This time Good Choice Reading and Once Upon a Twilight came up with the idea to celebrate Valentine's day. And since we're all romance junkies on my blog I thought this would be a perfect Blog Hop for us. I know what you're thinking...Valentine's day? Isn't that all the way in February? Yes! But they decided to make this event a Blog Hop. What does that mean? That not only will Good Choice Reading and Once Upon a Twilight be participating, but they would love it if other book bloggers join up and share some really GREAT Books with LOVE! The more bloggers we have participating the better. Lets make it a big one, guys!

Interested yet? Click here to sign up and get more details.

5 comments:

Chazz said...

This sounds cool. I'm signing up!

Chazz

Unknown said...

I am taking part in this one, too! :)

Janna said...

Oh, I'm definitely going to check this out. Thanks for the heads up, Danielle!
Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Christine said...

Great idea! I already entered! Thanks for sharing!

Jeremy said...

I'm glad everyone is signing up the bigger the better. I thought that this hop would be perfect for my romance blog because we're all about the love right? :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs