Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Club: Week 4 Discussion Questions

Week 4 is over and it's time for our fourth book club discussion for the FUC Bundle and I'm sure you all have a lot to say about this week's reading assignment. You are not required to answer all or any of the questions we provide we just want to hear your thoughts on what you read this week. If you were bad and read on past the assigned chapters please do not spoil the book for everyone else in your comments.

1. What did you think about Renee's fox when she finally shifted?

2. How do you feel about Renee's mother?

3. Were you shocked on the revealing of the mastermind?

4. How do you feel about the ending? What do you predict for the next book in the series?

The next book we're going to be reading is "Ascension" by Felicity Heaton so get your copy now. The first discussion questions are posted on Nov. 4th for chapters 1-6. This is only a 4 day week if you start on the 1st so be aware of your time limit and enjoy. We look forward to hearing what you have to say about "Ascension."

Don't forget to visit the book club page to get all the latest updates and schedule information. 
http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My first thought when she shifted was WOW with a side of Holy $^*P! My second thought was now the bunny has a run for her money-lol

I was a bit iffy at first about Renee's mother. But that changed when she calmed. I liked her in the end.

Um, yes, shocked if a definite feeling I had. I was led to believe that MM was one gender and it was revealed otherwise. It was a surprise, but a fun surprise :)

I'm at a loss at what's to come next. I think Eve planned it that way! LOL- the last books gave more of an idea what to expect to come. But this one was what I like to call a floater. Just have an idea of one character that
ll be involved. From there I've got nothing :/

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs