Thursday, March 14, 2013

Now Offering Ad Space!

Attention Authors, Publishers & Other Book Related Vendors!

Romance Book Junkies is now offering ad space at incredible prices.

Romance Book Junkies is now going to start offering advertising on the right hand sidebar. I will be accepting all genres of romance. I will be rotating the ads every week so everyone has a chance to be on top. 
Here are some of my stats:

Average Page Views per day 1,000+
Average Page Views per month 31,000+

*I do not make buttons you have to get that done yourself.
*I do know of a few good designers that will do this for you at a good price.

Pricing and sizes for advertising:
The prices below includes links to your website, buy link, etc.
200 x 200 (15.00 USD / month) 
200 x 300 (20.00 USD / month)
 200 x 400 (30.00 USD / month) 
200 x 600 (40.00 USD / month)

I also offer trailer video advertising but the pricing will be different. Please contact me if you would like this type of advertising.

*At this time I only accept PayPal payments.
*I'll also give a special 3 month price discount. So please ask if you’re interested.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs