Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review To Sin with a Viking by Michelle Willingham

"To Sin with a Viking"
To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings, #1)
Author: Michelle Willingham
Genre:  Historical Romance
Pages: 247
Source: Netgalley
Published: July 23, 2013
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:

Playing With Fire! 

Caragh Ó Brannon defended herself bravely when the enemy landed—only, now she finds herself alone with one very angry Viking…

Styr Hardrata sailed to Ireland intending to trade, never expecting to find himself held captive in chains by a beautiful Irish maiden.

The fiercely handsome warrior both terrifies and allures Caragh, but he is forbidden territory. He is the enemy…and he is married. Yet Styr harbors a secret that just might set them both free…

Forbidden Vikings

Resist them if you can!
                

My Review:
A very good first experience for me. What do I mean by first experience you are?.. I will tell you. It’s my first time reading from this author and I say she now has a new fan! Great characters, settings, and a different (to me) story line right along with some excellent writing. I feel any fans of the genre, or just Viking lovers in general will love To Sin with a Viking :)

Caragh is one tough cookie! I have to say. I was impressed with her right from the start. She’s with her people, all of them poor and hungry. Yet she always thinks of herself last. That says a lot about a person.

Styr is the main Viking in this story. Traveling with his wife and people to find new home and make a new start. He also hopes the change will help save his marriage. Styr is a man of honor and far from a quitter. He faces temptation and holds true, for the most part. I would not mind having a Viking like him in my next Viking dream :)


My only complaint is it ended around when all of the hot and sexy came along. I was hoping for a bit…more. But it was otherwise satisfying and a plan to look into more of this authors work. 






Overall Rating 


 Sex Rating





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs