Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)


 In My Mailbox

All the books I received this week are:

Books I Bought:

Daemon by Daniel Suarez
Seducing an Angel by Mary Balogh
Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce
Claiming the Highlander by Kinley MacGregor
The de Burgh Bride by Deborah Simmons
Sleepless in Scotland by Karen Hawkins
Seducing a Scottish Bride by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
Into the Shadow by Christina Dodd
The Courtship Dance by Candace Camp
Dangerous Ladies by Christina Dodd


Books I won:
"Unchained Melody" by Josie Arlington
"Scarlet Fever" by Sable Hunter

                                                                                                                                                                          

4 comments:

CHRISTIE said...

Great books this week. I love Sue-Ellen Welfonder. Enjoy :)

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I love to hear about great books.

Don't hesitate to come back again!

Painting workshop said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

You got pretty many books this week!! I love a week I that!

Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs