Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog - BLHMistress @ Book Lover's Hideaway

BannerFans.com
Meet the Blogger Behind the Blog


1. Tell us a little about yourself. Anything interesting we should know about? Maybe something juicy? :)  I am divorced mother of one teenage boy, I am a army brat I have lived in Italy and been to Germany. 

2. How long have you been reading? When did you start? When did you officially become addicted? Since I was a little girl , with my dad being in the army I never stayed in one place to long so books were my best friends. I would say elementary school is when I became addicted -Black Beauty and When The Red Fern Grows were my faves.

3. What genre did you start reading first? Or have you always read romance novels?
  I found Romance novels when I was about 15 - Cassie Edwards, Madeline Baker were my favorites and got me hopelessly addicted.
4. What are your favorite genres now?
  Paranormal, Historical Romance and lately UF with a bit of YA
5. Is there any genres you don't like? Why?
  I would say nonfiction- unless its about a topic I interested in like Civil War
6. If you had to guess how many books you have read in your lifetime how many would it be? 700 maybe more I got a lot of years behind me lol.

7. How long does it usually take you to read an average book?
   Sometimes 1 day the most a week depends on how much I get interrupted or Real life gets in the way. 
8. What is your review style? Any formulas? :)
   I used to follow a formula because I was so new at it but now I try and write exactly what I feel about it.
9. Do you tend to judge a book by it's cover?
   Yes I do , I am a cover junkie though since I have started my blog I am learning not to so much go by the cover as to reading the blurb as well.
10. What are you reading now?
   Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This or That?

Hardback or Paperback? Both - Hardback is easy to read while in bed, I can rest it on my lap.
Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks
YA novels or Adult novels? Adult -love my romance 
Library or Bookstore? I do support Libraries but I do love to buy something about owning books makes me smile.
Reading glasses or No glasses? No Glasses
Snack while reading or No snacks? popcorn or a bowl of cereal
Beach or Mountain? Beach
Vampire or Werewolf? Vampire 
Hot or Flirty? Hot 
Movie 1st or Book 1st? Book 1st
Contemporary or Historical? Historical
Page-Turner or Tear Jerker? Actually both 


 

3 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Great Post!! I loved all your answers. Its nice getting to know bloggers better.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Another great post and I really enjoy getting to know the bloggers better!

I'm already a follower!

Kylie1403 said...

This is SUCH a great segment! How do yo9u find such great bloggers?

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs