Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patty's Day Celebration WINNERS

The two winner of a brand new copy of "Surrender the Dark" is
StacieDM and NoraBell

The two winners of a new copy of "The Master Apprentice"  are Erinberry and Stephanie M

The two Winners of a new copy of  "The Pastor's House" is BLHmistriss and BK - Nightly Cafe'


The two Winners of a new copy of the first two novels in the Naked Werewolves Series are 
Shannon and Angela S.


To the winners I need your mailing address unless you added it onto the entry form.

I hope you enjoyed this giveaway as much as I did and we can't forget to thank Simon & Schuster for all the fabulous donations.

1 comments:

BLHmistress said...

YAY thank you for the giveaways, I am pretty sure I filled out the form with my addy.

Congrats to the other winners too :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs