Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 Historical Romance Challenge - April Reminders





This is a reminder to all the participants of my challenge. There are a little more than 2 weeks left to enter this month and I currently have only 4 links to reviews. I want to remind you that its ok to mix genres as long as they take place in history more than 50% of the time.


I also wanted to clarify that even if you miss a giveaway you can still link your reviews at any time to get caught up so if you need to post 4 reviews in the same month to catch up that is perfectly fine. Don't forget that you need to link up 12 reviews to be entered in the Grand Prize Giveaway.


Good Luck to everyone!

2 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

I have several to add. I should get to add them this weekend. I am so behind its not even funny...

Alexa said...

Hopefully I can fit in a historical this month. Does it count if I read the historical novel but my review is going to be posted at a different blog than my own?

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs