Monday, April 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (16) - Hop Update

 The books I received in my mail box or how ever you get them.


Books I Bought:
Never After"Never After" by Laurell K. Hamilton Yasmine Galenorn, Marjorie M. Liu and Sharon S.hnn This is a used book.





Plain TruthPlain Truth by Jodi Picoult. No I haven't read any of her books but I have heard great things about this author. This is a used book.




A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book OneGame of Thrones Its supposed to be coming on to HBO so I decided to read it instead.(Of course) =)I usually read only romance but this book looks awesome and I can't wait to be able to start it.






Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed the Eggtravaganza be caused it was great we had lots of participants. Tomorrow I will announce the winner as soon as possible.  So keep as eye out for tomorrow if I can read them all fast enough. hee hee

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have only read MY SISTER's KEEPER by Jodi Picoult and it was awesome - made me cry (on a camping trip subjecting me to lots of teasing!) :)
I received your book - thank you soooooo much! I can't wait to start it! The cover is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs