Sunday, September 1, 2013

Book Club - Let's get going!

I hope that we have a few participants. We had a fairly good vote for these books. So, let's get some reading done. Remember this week we will have to read all of "The Warlord Wants Forever" by Kresley Cole but this should be easy because it's a novella.

If anyone has a problem and needs help please contact me by email: romancebookjunkies@yahoo.com or you can call me at 352-503-9743.

Also, on Friday 9/6 we will be starting nominations for next month. It is Oct. and Halloween so lets nominate a Halloween inspired book or something paranormal, witches, etc.

Have fun and I can't wait till Sunday so we can have our discussion. Yay!!!

If you could do me a favor and comment yes that you are going to participate this month. Just to get an idea of what to expect. 


3 comments:

Becky said...

yes, I will be commenting this month.

Jeremy said...

Yay!! Becky, I'm so happy your joining us.

Unknown said...

I already finished it :) So ready to discuss. Now I'm trying to decide what recommendation for next month. So many choices.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs