Saturday, September 7, 2013

Book Club: Voting & Stuff

Hello Everyone,
It's Sat. and I'm a little late to announce the books that were nominated. We only had three suggestions for Oct. So, here they are in no particular order:

Book #1

Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13547386-shiver?ac=1


Book #2

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12381722-wicked-as-they-come?ac=1


Book#3

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17794477-his-seduction?ac=1

I made a mistake nominating "His Seduction" because its the 5th book in a series and it isn't Halloween themed. If we have enough people say they want me to re pick before they vote I will.

You have until the 13th to vote on your favorite book out of the three. Good Luck!

8 comments:

Becky said...

All three sound really good. I will go with Shiver.

Unknown said...

Wicked As They Come is my pick. It's kinda Halloween themed and Criminy sounds hot, lol.

Jeremy said...

I think I'll vote for as Wicked as they come. Looks like a good pick for Halloween. Sorry Becky! I wonder if AVA is going to join us in Oct.?

Unknown said...

I'm looking now!!! lol
Brb with my vote ;)

Jeremy said...

A.R. Von, what does

Brb with my vote?

I don't speak that language. LOL

Unknown said...

Oh boy!! I want to read Shiver. The story line is something I've never read. It sounds thrilling, exciting and I think I'm going to read it even if it does not get picked!!!
;)

Stephanie F. said...

I say Wicked As They Come. Its Halloweenish

Unknown said...

I vote Wicked as they come. It is Halloweenish

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs