Sunday, September 8, 2013

Book Club: Meeting

Hello Everyone,
Today is when we do our first discussion of "Warlord Wants Forever". Hopefully everybody had time to finish it. I really struggled because I have been writing and coordinating the registration for the Indie Romance Convention in Oct. And, I didn't realize that the book was as long as it was.

What did you think of this prequel?

Can we say hot?
How do you feel about the heroine being stronger than the hero in this story?
Overall, do you have a favorite scene or one you really hated?

I look forward to discussing the book with you and seeing what you thought. Do not feel obligated to answer all the questions I posted. I just wanted to provide jumping off points.

Thank you so much for participating in my book club. :) 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish it was longer lol. It was seriously hot. I loved Myst. What a kick ass chick. I love the whole blooding thing. Was fun to wath her leading him around. I thought at first I wasn't going to like Nik especially when he started controlling her but it ended up working out. Made her realize her feelings. And wow was the sexy times scorching lol. Can just say though that I'm Team Nix all the way. :)

Becky said...

The Warlord Wants Forever was a very interesting story. I had a hard time at the beginning getting into the story, but enjoyed it. I love Kresley Cole's story so it surprise me that I had a hard time getting into the story at first. I loved how the interaction between Myst and Nikola was played out though.

Jeremy said...

I agree with Steph that Nik was a complete ass when he got ahold of her chain. I just hate controlling men but there is a difference between Alpha and ass. hehe!!!

Like Becky said I think this book did lag in the beginning. I think because there was more fighting than loving.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs