Friday, September 20, 2013

Book Club: Discussion Questions

I know I have forgotten a few posts about the book club or meetings. If I forget, please email me and I should get it done fairly quickly. Sometimes I just need a little reminding. My email is: romancebookjunkies@yahoo.com. As a matter of fact. Is there anyone out there that would like to volunteer to help me with my Book Club. If so please email me.

Anyways, I have the schedule of October's book figured out.



October's Schedule:
Week 1: Chapters 1 - 10
Discussion questions will be posted on the 6th

Week 2: Chapters 11 - 18
Discussion questions will be posted on the 13th

Week 3: Chapters 19 - 28
Discussion questionwill be posted on the 20nd

Week 4: Chapters 29 - The End
Discussion questions will be posted on the 27th

We look forward to reading this Wickedly Good Book in October the Wickedest time of year. Oh and the book sounds hot too. Yipee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs