Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Club: Reminder to get your copy of "The Sheik Retold" by Victoria Vane

Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to remind everyone to get your copy of "The Sheik Retold" by Victoria Vane. We start this book on December 1st. With our first discussion on December 8th. 

"The Sheik Retold" is now only $3.99 at amazon. Here

I have updated the book club page so you can see the schedule for this month.

I look forward to seeing what you think about the book. You can read my review for this book directly below this post.

Yes, I am doing another book club giveaway for December. So here is what's up for grabs and it's so easy to enter.

Every time you comment on a book club post I will give you one entry into the raffle. I will use random.org to pick the winner at the end of the month in December. You can also get entries into the raffle if you nominate a book and/or vote.

For December I will be giving away two prizes.

1st prize = A Signed Copy of "Desire by Blood" by Melissa Schroeder. 

Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13511720-desire-by-blood?from_search=true



The 2nd Prize: Will be a huge bundle of swag and not all of it is paper swag. I got some really cool items that I need to get rid of.

Terms:
This giveaway is for 18 years & Older
This giveaway is US ONLY due to shipping costs.


Happy Reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs