Saturday, September 8, 2012

Book Club: Schedule for October's Book

As you know Eve Langlais' FUC Bundle was picked as October's book club read and I got my paperback copy so I was able to come up with a schedule. Let me tell you its almost 500 pages so we have our work cut out for us on this one. Here's the schedule:

Week 1: Read all of "Bunny and the Bear"
Discussion questions will be posted on 10/7


Week 2: Read all of "Swan and the Bear"

Discussion questions will be posted on 10/14


Week 3: Read Chapters 1-11 of "Croc and the Fox"

Discussion questions will be posted on 10/21


Week 4: Read Chapters 12-Epilogue of "Croc and the Fox"

Discussion questions will be posted on 10/28 


If you haven't gone over and checked out my book club page you need to do that because there's all kinds of good information there and easy access. Here is the link: http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs