Thursday, September 27, 2012

Read-a-Thon Challenge #2 Make a sentence using three titles.




Challenge #2

Here we go. This one is not as easy as it sounds, but we’re positive you’ll have fun with it!


Look at the 7 book titles that are listed below and use (no less than) 3 titles to create a complete sentence. You are allowed to add other words to make it work and can use all 7 titles if you’re that good ;)

These are the book titles you are to use for your sentence:

*Howl by Cynthia Rayne


*Falling Stars by Sadie Grubor 

*Crash Landing by Jessica E. Subject

*Ruined by Kinley Baker

*Dust by Devon Ashley

*Just Gotta Say by Laura Kaye

*Embracing the Wolf by Felicity E. Heaton

Here’s an example of what we’re looking for:

I just gotta say the dust that’s settling from the falling stars almost ruined my ability to howl this full moon.

Make sure to enter your creation in the comment box below to be entered to win yet another great prize! The prize for this challenge is:

Prize #4 "Howl" by Cynthia Rayne (ebook) (INT)
To escape madness, Scarlet Rhodes made a magical pact to serve as a blood slave and sexual plaything to Hayden, a powerful vampire. But while Scarlet is a treasured pet, she has never captured his heart. When Hayden bids her to sexually service a handsome werewolf named Rand Stamper, she finds herself falling for him. In and out of bed.

Rand has come to Fairfax Manor to secure the southern hunting grounds for his pack, but finds himself distracted by the vampire’s blood slave. Their passion is undeniable, and he has the urge to take her with him and make Scarlet his own.

Seeing his sexy human slave with the swaggering wolf awakens feelings for Scarlet Hayden wasn’t even certain he was capable of anymore. But he can’t blame his pet. Despite the unfamiliar feelings of jealousy, he finds himself drawn to the sexy wolf also. If he plays his hand right, in the end he might be able to keep Scarlet and the werewolf for himself.

 
 ~Good luck~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!
Here's mine:
Every time I see Falling Stars I feel like Embracing the Wolf and letting out a loud Howl!

WHOOOT!

~Ava~

Kaylyn D said...

I Just Gotta Say, Embracing The Wolf Ruined my Crash Landing. LOL that was fun!!
kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com

krazymama_98 said...

Tandy & Pris were falling from the stars to a certain crash landing, embracing each other during the free fall, suddenly there was a twinkle and a sparkle, Pris exclaimed, "Tandy, I just gotta say, I believe its pixie dust and now we can fly!"
LOLOL I am certain there are a dozen rule breakers in there. haha But it was fun anyway.

Becky said...

While Embracing the Wolf, it begin to Howl at the Dust coating of Falling Stars.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT krazymama. So creative and made me :)

Unknown said...

I was EMBRACING THE WOLF that RUINED my secret love by his HOWL at the FALLING STARS.

Lindsay Avalon said...

I JUST GOTTA SAY that last night while EMBRACING THE WOLF, I watched the FALLING STARS as they began CRASH LANDING into RUINED DUST and wanted to HOWL at the loss.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

I Just Gotta Say you are in for a Crash Landing if you don't think before you Howl at the moon & Falling Stars Embracing the Wolf like your life would be Ruined and you'd turn to Dust if you stopped.

krazymama_98 said...

Thanks ReneAva....

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

I just gotta say that by embracing the wolf the dust will finally settle after you howl at the falling stars.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs