Saturday, November 3, 2012

Book Club: Votes are in and the winner is......

Voting is over for December's book club read and I have a winner. First I'd like to apologize that the poll wasn't working I don't know what happened with it so I took the votes from the post. If you voted by the poll and I didn't get it I'm really sorry and I apologize. But to the good stuff. The winner is.....

Buy Link: Ebook, Paperback
 
I will be ordering this one and as soon as I get it I will post the schedule on the book club page. http://www.romancebookjunkies.com/p/book-club.html

Don't forget that we are now reading Ascension by Felicity Heaton and the first discussion questions for Chapter's 1-6 go up on Sunday the 4th. 

Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs