Sunday, November 11, 2012

Book Club: Week 2 Discussion Questions

Week 2 is over and it's time for our second book club discussion for "Ascension" by Felicity Heaton and I'm sure you all have a lot to say about this week's reading assignment. You are not required to answer all or any of the questions we provide we just want to hear your thoughts on what you read this week. If you were bad and read on past the assigned chapters please do not spoil the book for everyone else in your comments.

1. How do you feel about Taig's outlook of his mixed breed?


2. What do you think really happened to Taig's parents?


3. What did you think of Lealandra's parents?


4. Do you think between Taig and her parents they will be able to help her survive the ascension
?


Don't forget to visit the book club page to get all the latest updates and schedule information. 
http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a bit bothered by his outlook of himself. He's a great and yummy dude that should think better of himself, ya know?

I have various scenarios going through my head where his parents are concerned. But I'm mostly thinking maybe they were kidnapped or they decided to go off and allow him to grow and discover himself for himself without regard of consequences. Maybe :/

I LOVED Lealandra's parents. They were a trip! LOL

I hope so! I would hate to see her not survive after all that's she's gone through :(

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs