Thursday, October 14, 2010

Do you judge a book by the cover?



The book I picked for my featured cover for this week is "The Fledgling Handbook 101" by P.C. Cast.


Published on Oct. 26th

Goodreads Blurb:
Merry meet, fledgling.  I trust this guide will serve you well…. Every vampyre fledgling who arrives at the House of Night receives a copy of "The Fledgling Handbook 101", and now, fans can have one, too, with this gorgeous must-have edition.  Inside you’ll find original stories, the complete vampyre history, inside info into rituals, vamp biology, and the Change, and much more.

My thoughts:
This is not a novel but a copy of the handbook new vampyres get in "The House of Night" series. It looks pretty interesting but the main reason I picked this book is because I love the cover. I like the feeling of history with the old key and silhouette of a castle and the feeling of fantasy I get from it. I also love the colors. It speaks to me. :) 

2 comments:

Joanna St. James said...

Anything house of Night is always a win

SusanKMann said...

Ohh that is such a cool cover, I have read all of the HON books with the exception of the last one as the previous put me off a bit.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs