Friday, July 8, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday!!

Photobucket

18 and over book bloggers tag along is for adult book bloggers to get to know each other and hopefully gain more followers. It doesn't matter what sub-genre you read as long as you read and review adult books.  You can have a book blog that reads some teen books, but you have to have more adult books on your blog then YA. I know, I know I am a pain LOL.

How it works
*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back. If you don’t do this I will have to take you off the tag along.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first linky tool.  I want to add here, put in (paranormal romance) beside your blogs name what you mainly review. Then add your URL to the tag along post in the second Linky tool.

*Third visit blogs listed if you like what you see hit the follow button. Remember to leave a comment, so they can tag along back.

If you have a question or problems you can contact Laurie @ Bitten by Paranormal Romance she is the host.

Now, get out there and find some 18 and over bloggers!

2 comments:

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Danielle,

Hopping by from the 18+ Blog Hop! I'm an old follower!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Passing on by on the 18 & over tag along! Hope you & yours have an awesome weekend!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs