Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Everyone!!

As you could probably tell I've slowed down on my blog which really bothers me but I'm taking a college course and then 2 more classes from graduating. So I have massive amounts of papers to write and reading to do. If anyone out there would like to do a guest post or something. If you are an author I would love to do a promotion of your books depending on the book of course. I'm also collecting books for a huge blog hop for 18 & over readers. 


Sometime during this week I will have a  good friend here on goodreads and she and I are going to do a great giveaway with beautiful pieces. You'll have to wait and see. hehe


I also am going to be announcing winners for my monthly prizes for June and I will also be posting for the July Historical Challenge and the July Monthly Book Giveaway.


So we have a lot of exciting things planned. Don't forget to come back and check everything out.

5 comments:

June M. said...

Congrats on being so close to graduating!

Denise Z said...

Keep up the studies and enjoy the ride towards your goal. We will see you soon - never forget our friends :)

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the lovely comments girls! =)

Unknown said...

Don't worry about it~you're still doing a terrific job.
Each time you put up the Just Like Heaven cover i immediately want to go shopping but it's just still too expensive.

Miss Bohemia said...

Good luck with your studies and graduating!

Thanks for the mention too :-)

Jen

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs