Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Club :Discussion week 4

Instead of us coming up with specific questions to answer about the book we are going to just do a open discussion were you can talk about anything you want and maybe I'll bring one thing up that caught my eye while reading to start the conversation. This month we're reading:


What did you think about the ending to the book? Were all mysteries solved for you? Who would you like to see get hitched next out of all of the single characters in All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire?

Don't forget we start reading "Beyond the Highland Mist" on January 1st or you can start now. The schedule is up on the book club page. 
YAY!!!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs