Saturday, November 30, 2013

Miss Bohemia Jewelry design. Looking for that special gift? Look no farther.

Gift Ideas at Miss Bohemia

Miss Bohemia Shop Link: http://www.missbohemia.com

Thank you Danielle for inviting me to feature some of my literary accessories J If you're looking for 'great literary gift ideas stop by Miss Bohemia :-) You'll find something for literary lovers and book nerds, those who love fairytales as well as some stylishly classic designs too. I've featured some of my favourite designs below to help you choose a great gift this year. All are available at Miss Bohemia plus there's lots more and to help you on your way.








Title: Pride and Prejudice, Mr Darcy's Proposal Jewellery Box, You Must Allow Me... , Jane Austen


All blog readers can enjoy 10% off everything at www.missbohemia.comwith the discount code 'CHRISTMAS2013' until the 31st December 2013. Don't forget to share and pass on this great offer :-)

Thanks for stopping by to read this post.

Best wishes

Jen (Miss Bohemia) 

1 comments:

Miss Bohemia said...

Thanks for the feature Danielle :-)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs