Monday, January 14, 2013

Review Embracing My Submission by Jenna Jacob


Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1)

Author: Jenna Jacob
Genre: Erotic Romance
Pages: 252
Source: Author in exchange for honest review
Author Website: http://www.jennajacob.com/
Buy Links: Amazon USAmazon UK

Goodreads Blurb:
 Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?




Oh my! What an exciting, sensual, emotional and touching read! I enjoyed it so much I read it in one sitting. Embracing my Submission has a little bit of everything; mystery, romance, BDSM, M/M scenes, action, fun and even a small touch of paranormal elements that will have any erotic reader addicted from the very start!

Emerald is a beautiful submissive that’s yet to have been claimed by a Dom. She’s been haunted by dreams of her perfect Dom for years, and all she can do is wait it out. Getting too frustrated by watching all of the happy pairs in the club and not having someone she could call her own, she wants to call it quits! Her dream Dom is just that, a dream. One that she now feels will never come true.

There was a ton of character growth by the end so much so it made me proud to know the character that is Emerald. I hope Jenna plans to give us more of Emerald and her dream Dom in the next of the series. I know I’d LOVE to see how they progress :)



Overall Rating:
Sex Rating:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs