Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guest Post: "Excuse My Fairy" by Kinley Baker



My Favorite Kind of Romance

It’s not a secret I love romance. The genre snagged me at thirteen and hasn’t let me go yet. But there are some books that honestly thrill me.

Every word is special and I enjoy reading through the whole experience. These books are extra special because I connect to the characters on a deeper level.

I was reading a book the other day, and it was amazing because it was like savoring every word. I didn’t want the story to end, even though I usually can’t wait to get to the happy-ever-after.

I’m one of those readers that don’t like to stop in the middle of a book. Especially good books. I could sit on the couch and read eight hours straight if time allowed me to.

Unfortunately I can’t always put everything down to do the very important reading.

When a book comes along where I don’t want to finish it because it’s that good, I know it’s something a step above the rest.

That’s my favorite part of the romance genre.

What’s your favorite part of reading?


Excuse My FairyKinley Baker

Book Description:
Her magic breaks all the rules. He breaks all of hers.

Draybeth is broken. Her fairy powers don’t work, her magic is completely dysfunctional, and not even her bad attitude and soft heart can win her back into Fairy favor. Exiled from their land, she struggles to make a life for herself in the human world. But when her bar burns to the ground and she meets one of the Impassables--the devastating Lawman Barrett--things become even more of a struggle. An arrest, murder, and abduction challenge everything she’s worked for, and worse, the Impassable Lawman appears to be her destined mate. But darkness stirs deep within Dray’s heart, and she’s not about to drag the gorgeous lawman down with her.

Barrett never expected to find himself mated to a fairy, let alone one with such a wicked temper and a short fuse. Being an Impassable, he should be immune to fairy magic, but Dray’s magic burns through him like lightning, just as everything else about her ignites him, body and soul. The fairy’s power over Impassables threatens everything this new realm was built upon, and as a Lawman, Barrett’s job is to make sure those threats are eliminated. But his feelings for Dray make him question just where his duty lies.


Scroll down to the next post to read Ava's review of "Excuse My Fairy".

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16282631-excuse-my-fairy


Warning for adults 18+ contains a high heat level of sexiness and swearing


Kinley Baker has a terminally tender heart and an inconvenient sense of humor. She loves puppies and cries at celebrity weddings. Kinley believes that romance novels are the keys to world peace, because if you're holding a book, you can't be holding a gun. Kinley supports all supernatural lifestyles and believes "happy ever after" isn't only for the normal. Her books Ruined, Denied and Freed are available now from Crescent Moon Press. Excuse My Fairy is available now from Etopia Press. Look for more in the Misbehaving Magics series and the final book in the Shadowed Love trilogy in 2013.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs