Sunday, July 8, 2012

Attention Authors: Halloween Spooktacular


Last year was such a hit I’m partnering up with Donna @ Book Lover’s Hideaway to do another Halloween Spooktacular event from Oct. 1st - 31st. What we’re looking for is authors that would like to do one or more of the following:


Answer a fun Halloween interview.
Write a Halloween themed guest post.
Write a Halloween short story.
Host a giveaway.
Promote their paranormal romance book.

If you are a author and interested in participating please email me @ romancebookjunkiesdanielle@yahoo.com

If you are a reader prepare to have some spooky fun on my blog this October. I will be hosting lots of giveaways and a grand prize giveaway at the end.

1 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

So funny, this is the 2nd blog I've come across today with a Halloween announcement. I'm a Halloween fanatic so I got started about a month ago. I'm looking forward to your event.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs