Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: "Goddess In The Middle" by Stephanie Julian

"Goddess In The Middle"
Author: Stephanie Julian
Series: Forgotten Goddesses #3
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Erotica
Pages: 320
Author's Website:  http://stephaniejulian.com
Source: Publisher in exchange for honest review.
Published: July 1, 2012 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

 
Goodreads Blurb:
Amity, the Goddess of Health, works as a medical aesthetist, using her remaining goddess powers to help people heal their spirits. Her profession soon brings two masculine Etruscan werewolves, Remy and Rom, into her life. The two werewolves have been searching for a woman powerful enough to handle both of them, but they've never met a woman strong enough...until they meet Amity. Together they must use the power generated by their love to kill a vicious demon and keep him locked away forever, or risk losing everything.

My Review:
This is the newest book in the Forgotten Goddesses Series and just like the last two this one was a great read. If you haven't started on this series you really need too. This story is about Amity, goddess of health, and her two lovers Remy and Rom. Remy and Rom are cousins, werewolves and wizards who have been looking out for each other for their whole lives after their parents left the pack because of a prophecy regarding them. They always just looked out for each other until they meet Amity. She has a demon after her and they vow to protect her. With the power she gets from making love with Remy and Rom she is able to do unbelievable things with her healing powers.


I was a little unsure about this book when I first read about it because I'm not normally into menage but this story was totally unexpected and I really enjoyed it. The author does a great job of developing the relationships to were it seems very realistic and comfortable. So, if your new to menage I think this would be a great place to start. Having said that, I would recommend this book to erotica and paranormal romance fans. This series is a must read!


Overall Rating:

Sex Rating:

This review is part of my 2012 Authors After Dark Reading Challenge.

1 comments:

Patricia Eimer said...

I haven't heard of this series before but it looks good so maybe I'll have to pick it up.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs