Saturday, July 14, 2012

Help Wanted: Reviewers Needed

For the past two years I have run this blog by myself. Well, I'm finally screaming for help. In particular I need a good reviewer. Someone who will work closely with myself to provide quality reviews for our readers. This is a hard decision for me to make so I will be looking for that very special person. These are some of the qualifications I'm looking for:


1. Someone who is going to be around for a long time.
2. Someone I can depend upon.
3. Someone with good writing skills.
4. Someone who can read an average length novel in about a week or less.
5. Someone who is willing to join Skype to communicate with me. Its free to download and easy to use.
6. Someone who will review every book they are given within a timely manner. Of course, you will be able to pick the books you review. Authors and publishers provide me with books to review with the promise of a review in a timely manner so if you decide to commit to reading and reviewing a book please keep that promise.
7. Someone who is willing to post their review on Goodreads and Amazon.
8. Someone who has the capabilities to read ebooks. I do get some print books but most are ebooks.
9. And of course you must be a romance book junkie. :) 

Unfortunately I am unable to pay someone to do this but I will provide you with all the books to review for free and you may have the opportunity to read a book before it is released. I would also be open to whatever you felt like reviewing new or old. All I ask is that reviews for my blog be for a romance novel. All I would require is about a 250 word review (I can provide a review guide to help you with this). I will do all the formatting of the review and posting it to the blog itself. 


Whoever gets this position could possibly have the opportunity to assist me in other blog related events and work if they would like. You will be introduced on the blog with a full post about yourself and you will be listed on my sidebar as a official reviewer for the Romance Book Junkies.


If you are interested in this position please fill out this form:



3 comments:

Alexa said...

Well I can't be a reviewer on your blog but I'm going to mention in my Sunday Snapshot post that you are looking for someone!

Good Luck!

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Good luck! I hope you well in finding someone to help you out soon!!!

Joan Reeves said...

Jackie, thank you for asking me, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I'm so snowed under with projects that I can't see the light of day!

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs