Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun Stuff!

I heard about these two events through the grape vine and I thought you might be interested in taking part in the festivities. 
 
Live Video Chat Coming Up
 
Live Video Chat with Catherine Bybee and Sasha Summers July 24  6pm EST
Please RSVP we need 100 RSVPs  http://www.shindig.com/event/bewitching

Twitter Parties Coming Up

Sasha Summers Hollywood Ever After Twitter Party July 30 12-1 pm Est #sashasummer
 
Annabelle Blume Frozen Heart Twitter Party August 14 11am -12 EST #frozenheart

Witch Way to Turn by Karen Y Bynum August 17 12-1PM EST #witchway

2 comments:

Arianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianne said...

Bummer, I would have loved to be there! But I would be making my way to meet Cynthia Hand and Kiersten White at that time!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs