Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Book Club: September's book has been picked!

Hello everyone, voting is officially over for September's book club read. The book that had the highest amount of votes was:

I'm so excited because this is going to be a perfect book for our first month of book club. Here is the schedule for this book it looks like we'll have to read about 12 pages per day to finish in the month so that's simple. Right?

Week 1: Chapters 1-11
Discussion questions will be posted on 9/9

Week 2: Chapter 12-23
Discussion questions will be posted on 9/16

Week 3: Chapters 24-35
Discussion questions will be posted on 9/23

Week 4: Chapters 36-Epilogue
Discussion questions will be posted on 9/30

I will have October's book poll up by August 24th so that you will have the whole month of September to get your book. 

If you haven't noticed I have added a page to my blog called book club and you will be able to go there at anytime and get updates, the schedule and a list of links to book club posts. It's on the very top of my blog all the way to the right.

I look forward to getting started and I know we're all going to really enjoy this new book club.

3 comments:

Carin said...

this sounds so cool! Thanks

Unknown said...

Hello Carin!
Can't wait until the first posts. We're going to have such a blast with this :)

Unknown said...

Hello out there fellow Romance Book Junkies!!

I just received a note that Once Burned is dropped in price for ebook format (just in time for all of us, squeeee!!!) $4.99, I'm a hapy camper :)
Here's the link if you would like to check it out (I'm not sure how long it will stay at this price) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006SJLL82/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=coftimrom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B006SJLL82

Have a great one all!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs