Monday, August 6, 2012

The time is finally here!

It's time for the annual Authors After Dark Convention and I'm going as most of you probably know. So I will be gone from Aug. 8th to the 12th. The convention is in New Orleans this year right on Bourbon Street so I will be taking lots of pictures and of the authors too. ;) I will fill you in with all the juicy details when I get back but until then there are only going to be two posts and some reviews on the blog. Tomorrow I will have Stacey Kennedy on the blog with two reviews of her books by Ava. Aug. 8-12 will be reviews by Ava and then on Aug. 13th I have a guest post with Candace Havens and "Take it Like a Vamp" with review and you don't want to miss that one. 


If I have some extra time I will be posting on facebook some of my escapades during the convention. So if your not a Facebook friend you might want to do that. 


Hopefully I'll come home with piles of stuff to giveaway so keep your eye out for that too. I will miss you all but having a blast at the same time. lol


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still a jealous lady over here! LOL, I hope you have a blast and will be there in spirit ;)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs