Monday, August 27, 2012

Interview: "Lust & Bound" by W. Lynn Chantale

I have W. Lynn Chantale here today for an interview and if you scroll down to the next post you can read Ava's review of "Lust & Bound".

I know you get asked this question over and over but can you tell us a little about yourself? Maybe something juicy. ;)
Let’s see, I grew up in the city where it was safe enough for a couple of 12-13 year olds to ride the bus to the mall and spend the entire day there. Yeah, I miss those days. My two most favorite  colors in the world are midnight blue and pink. I hate to cook, love to bake and have very little patience. Hmm, something juicy. Everything I ever wanted to know about sex I learned in the library.

When did you first start writing? Are you a full time author or do you do it on the side?
I’ve been writing as long as I can remember. Currently I’m a full time author and with each new book release it seems a draw a few more readers and fans. Maybe I’m doing something right. :-)

Do you have an author that has really inspired you?
I can remember reading a Mari Carr book and saying, “OMG, that’s the way I want to write.” Love the imagery, depth of her characters and the emotion. *sigh* Everything a book should be.

How long does it normally take you to write an average book or your last book?
My last book took about a three days. Depending on what it is and how much other work is on my desk, it may take a few days to a year to finish a story.

What do you think makes a story great?
This is tough, each time I typed an answer I deleted it. So here goes, characters I can relate to and a decent plot.

Can you describe your book "Lust and Bound" in one sentence?
Sexy, fun and a little breathtaking.

Have you done lots of research for your books or do the stories just come to you?
Some stories require more research than others, but for the most part they just come to me.

What are you currently working on?
I’m currently working on a short wrestling series for a themed submission.

Can you tell us about some of your prior achievements?
Not sure what you’re looking for on this one. I seldom, if ever, enter contests so no pretty winner of behind my name. I did have one reader call me the ‘Queen of Sensuality,’ oh and my kids think I’m cool or weird, but that’s determined by what day of the week it is.

Is there anything that I didn't cover that you would like to talk about or say to your potential readers?

Thank you to all the fans and readers. Your support is much, much appreciated. I hope you continue to Indulge Your Inner Romantic.
Download my free Author App to your Android or Apple IOS device.

Just for fun:
Hardback or Paperback? Paperback
Dog ears or Bookmarks? Dog ears
YA novels or Adult novels? Adult novels
Library or Bookstore? Library
Reading glasses or No glasses? glasses
Snack while reading or No snacks? snack
Beach or Mountain? mountain
Vampire or Werewolf? vampire
Hot or Flirty? hot
Movie 1st or Book 1st? book 1st
Contemporary or Historical? historical
Page-Turner or Tear Jerker? Page Turner

 
Lust & Bound
W. Lynn Chantale



Recent divorcee, Trisha wants to explore the wilder side of sex. When her every fantasy is fulfilled by her long time Zach,  she realizes one night won't be enough. Only one thing stands in the way, a vengeful ex-husband.



W. Lynn Chantale resides in southeastern Michigan. Writing has been a passion for as long as she can remembered. Given an ultimatum of either getting published or giving up writing. W. Lynn chose to get published and has never looked back.
Married to her high school sweetheart and romantic heartthrob, they’ve been together for the last twenty years. She has a mad affinity for milk chocolate, preferably Dove chocolate truffles or the caramel-filled squares (Godiva is acceptable), and plays the bass guitar when the Muse begs for a bit of distraction.
She’s a multi-published author as well as a member of Romance Writers of America as well Greater Detroit Romance Writers of America, Passionate Ink and Kiss of Death groups.


Zach fumbled the plastic card in the metal slot. When the mechanism whirred and clicked, he twisted the knob, but paused. “I have one rule.” His gaze never left her face.
Trisha met his hungry stare, her lips parting. “What’s that?”
“I don’t share.”
A thrill rippled through her body at the possessive note in his deep, rasping voice.
“Me either.”
“You can still walk away.”
 Walk away? Was he nuts? She’d waited months for this moment, for freedom. Still, as his eyes raked over her body, waiting for her decision, a tiny seed of doubt wiggled in the back of her mind. She squared her shoulders. Nope. She wasn’t going home until she knew what made her eyes roll to the back of her head and she wanted him to show her.
“I’m not...”
He shouldered open the door and dragged her to him. The cool kiss of the textured wall greeted her bare shoulders as his mouth, hot and demanding, found hers. She sighed against his lips, jerking his shirt free from his waistband. He cupped her breast, his thumb stroking her nipple. Fire danced through her veins, pooled low. Her heart skipped a beat when he yanked the chiffon from her shoulders, ripping the sheer fabric.
Lifting his head, he flashed a quick smile, his mist-gray eyes shining with heat and mischief. “I hope you weren’t too attached to this dress.”
She didn’t care how he got her clothes off, just as long as he got them off. Her pulse raced and her breath quickened when the thin silk of her slip followed the fate of her dress. Trisha slid her hands beneath his shirt, his skin warm and smooth beneath her palms.
“Now what am I supposed to wear home?”
Zach grabbed her wrists, shackling them in one large hand and raising her arms above her head. She gasped as her breasts thrust upwards, straining for attention. “We’ll worry about that later.” He dipped his head, capturing one taut peak in his mouth.
She arched against him as desire further hardened her nipples and set her blood to simmering. His fingers brushed the curve of her hip, before drifting lower, tracing the sensitive skin below her garter belt.
“You’re a bit naughty, Trish,” he whispered against her mouth.
Her answering chuckle melted into a moan when his fingers stroked her damp pussy. His eyes widened when his hand met no barrier.
“Very naughty indeed,” he murmured. He leaned away, cool air skittering across her heated flesh. “I’ve waited so long for this.”
“Too long,” she agreed.
Pivoting, he grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom. The king-size bed dominated the room and sat in front of the mirrored doors to the closet. Artificial candlelight flickered around the room, casting muted shadows against the wallpaper while the soft scent of jasmine wafted through the air.
 Warm fuzzies squeezed her heart. Despite being a day early he had surprised her. She stepped forward, her nylon-clad feet skimming against something cool and satiny. Rose petals trailed from the door to the bed. She perched on the edge of the bed, too overwhelmed to speak.
When she focused on him, he watched her with a hooded expression.
“It seems like you’ve thought about this, haven’t you?”
He tucked a curl behind her ear. “I get one chance to make a lasting impression.”
“Thank you.”
His eyes widened when she shoved him back on the bed and straddled his legs. The bulge grew and hardened beneath her thigh. She worked at loosening his tie. Once unknotted, she tossed it aside and focused on the buttons. With each button released from its mooring she revealed more of his amazing body. She pushed the shirt aside to trace the large, colorful dragon/koi tattoo that began on his left pec and wrapped around his bicep to disappear onto his back. Anticipation coiled in her belly. Oh how she wanted to find out how far his tattoo went.
“You’ve tortured me enough tonight and I think it’s time you paid up,” she murmured against his lips. She skimmed light, teasing kisses from his mouth to his jaw.
A startled gasp escaped her lips when he shifted and blanketed her body with his. He captured her wrists in one large hand and held them above her head.
“One day, very soon, I’m going have you tied and helpless beneath me.”
She sucked in a breath, holding his gaze, unwilling to admit how much she wanted the same thing.
He traced the swell of her breasts just above the neckline of her corset. “But there is one image of you I can’t seem to get out of my head.” He touched his lips to hers in a long, drugging kiss that left her craving more. “Are you game?”
“I’m yours for the weekend.”
He chuckled, a smoldering look scorching her body. She responded to that look. “Oh, I like how that sounds.”
Heat crept into her cheeks as she realized what she’d said. “I—uh, yeah.”
He nipped at her neck, even as he settled deeper into the vee of her thighs. The heavy bulge of his erection rubbed against her core. Instinctively she raised her hips in greeting.
“I want to watch you, beautiful,” he murmured against her lips.
She stiffened. “Watch me what?”
He rolled off her and helped her to sitting. “I want to watch you climax, before I send you over the edge again.”

1 comments:

Lynn Chantale said...

Hi Danielle, thanks so much for the lovely interview. I had a blast.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs