Sunday, January 27, 2013

Book Club: Week 4


First, I want to apologize for my absence from the book club. I'm having lots of family troubles right now so I haven't been able to give the blog as much attention as I would like. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel and everything will get back on track.

I did finish reading "Beyond a Highland Mist" and I didn't remember any of it from the first time I read it but I did really enjoy it. I love time travel and men in kilts so this book was written just for me. hehe!

If you were able to complete "Beyond a Highland Mist", tell me your thoughts on the book and what you thought about the way the book ended. Was it totally unexpected for you like it was for me?

Don't forget to vote for February's book. The poll is in the right hand sidebar.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs