Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Guest Post: "Scarlet Night" by Megan J. Parker


First of all, thank you so much for hosting me on your blog! This past year has been incredibly exciting for me. If you asked me one year ago if I was going to publish a full-length novel, I’d probably scoff and laugh it off. I have so many chapter ones in my writing folder…I swear! My ADD has me all over the place ½ the time. (lol)
My first novel, “Scarlet Night” was publishing with Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing on October 1st and everything has been so hectic now. What really started my interest on “Scarlet Night” was my fascination in strong female characters. I wanted to portray that a female heroine could save the hero alongside the standard male savior.
My character Serena is inspired by the desire of overcoming your odds and while my male hero, Zane, isn’t a pushover or at all weak, he is saved by Serena in so many ways. Having never been loved or been in loved, Zane finds his savior in Serena’s love and finds a reason to fight again.
“Scarlet Night” is now available and I am currently working on “Ruby Dawn” (book 2 in the trilogy).  “Ruby Dawn” is set to release on February 28th.

Thank you again!! J
Here are some links to find:
Website – www.emjayart.com
Amazon Author – http://www.amazon.com/Megan-J.-Parker/e/B009FV1IA6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Murdoch just got a tattoo. The problem is, the tattoos are a magically infused curse that turns him into a raging beast and the only hope he has of curing it is absolving his rage. Seems simple enough until he and his clan are nearly demolished in a powerful attack. Now Zane finds himself involved in a paranormal battle of mystical proportions and breaking the curse may be a bit more challenging than he thought. Serena Vailean is alone in the world and quite frankly that's how she likes it … At least until she finds a way to bring back her dead lover, Devon Thomas. Unfortunately for her, plans have a nasty way of changing and she finds herself thrust back into the world she's been trying so desperately to escape. Her only hope is to seek help from the very people she has gone to great lengths to avoid. As an epic battle approaches, Serena and Zane must rely on each other and overcome their personal demons if they plan to survive. Unfortunately, caging a demon makes them all the harder to control.


Megan J. Parker lives in a small town in Upstate NY with her fiancee and two devil kitties. She loves all things art and is usually writing, designing or editing videos. She started with writing poetry before slowly developing into writing short stories and finally, her work developed into novels. Her debut novel, "Scarlet Night" will be released October 1st, 2012 and will be available in print and Kindle.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs