Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review The Nymph’s Labyrinth By Danica Winters


"The Nymph's Labyrinth"
Author: Danica Winters
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 205
Source: Publisher in exchange for a honest review.
Published: December 31, 2012
Author's Website: www.danicawinters.net/blog/
Buy Links: B & N - Amazon UK - Amazon US


Goodreads Blurb: 
Shape-shifting nymph Ariadne Papadakis is tasked with keeping the truth of the group’s existence and their ancient mysteries far out of reach of the American archaeologist  Beau Morris and his troublemaking son, Kaden. When forgotten and forbidden passions are awakened, Ariadne is forced make a choice—fall in line and continue to be overrun and pushed down by the sisterhood, or follow her heart and put Beau and Kaden’s lives in danger.


Can she have the man she loves or will the pressure and secrets of her past keep her from her heart’s desire?



This was my third time reading anything by Danica Winters and I find myself enjoying her work more and more with each time! I enjoyed this story of Nymphs, so much so I found myself unable to stop reading (except for much needed sleep at the wee hours of the morning). Being my first time ever reading anything Nymph related, it was a great and exciting experience, one that I recommend to any other reader that enjoys a great paranormal romance and enjoys anything to do Greek Mythology.

Adriadne and her sisters have protected their secrets for many years. They are all nymphs and protect their mother, their treasures, history and much more by keeping it hidden away from prying eyes. When an Archaeologist named Beau comes along with his team and draws closer and closer to their hidden secrets, action must be taken! Adriadne is the one tasked to stop him and his team from getting any closer by stopping it altogether  But she finds herself drawn to him like a moth to a flame and finds herself at a loss for how to pursue her duties. Love, which is cursed for her and her sisters, like a forbidden fruit, is it possible to experience it without harm coming to the one they love or will love forever be out of their reach?

There was growth in each and every character, amazing changing, vivid details and great feats. I found that I even loved the characters portrayed as the bad guys! But my ultimate favorites are Adriadne and Beau. I LOVE the two of them together. They are a perfect balance, a perfect fit and a great team! I’d LOVE to see more about them or even from some of the other characters in the book. Oh, even better a story revolving around Kaden :)



 Overall Rating: 


Sex Rating:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs