Friday, December 3, 2010

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday!!

Photobucket
Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

I wanted to do this not only for myself, but for others out there that are looking for more adult book blogs.

It doesn't matter what you read if its paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then your in.

You don't have to have blog to join in on the fun. If you like adult content books, please click on a link and if you like the blog then follow that blog. You can comment on there post that you found them from the tag along.

Rules
1.Make a post for your blog to direct people to this post, you will find a code for the pic on my left sidebar. That way we get more bloggers involved.

2. Place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky

3. Then add your post that you made place that ULR in the second box.

4. When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment on the post the blogger made, so they can tag along to your blog.

This meme is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance. To join in and get the details go to Laurie's blog. 

 Do you have a recent hot m/m read? If not tell us another hot read.
I don't read M/M at all and I couldn't even tell you the last time I read a erotic novel but the last one that comes to mind is "Lucifer's Daughter" by Eve Langlais.

12 comments:

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

Hey my Friday friend!! Love it when you stop by! I hope you have a great weekend hun! I am going to have to check out Lucifer's Daughter the title is enticing!

Kristen
My Bloody Fairy Tale

Jamie said...

Dropping by from the hop...I sooo want to read Lucifer's Daughter but's not available for my e-reader! :(

Unknown said...

Hey D, thanks for mentioning Lucifer's Daughter. I'm also not into M/M. The closest I read was a threesome where the guys were also into each other. Not quite my cup of tea though I have to admit.

@Jamie -- Lucifer's Daughter is now available for the kindle on Amazon and in multi format on All Romance. Fictionwise should be coming within a week or so. What e-reader do you use? I've got a Sony so I have to watch the formats I download or the formatting gets screwy.

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to say hi.

Test Blog said...

Hi, Danielle! I see you're over 500 followers now. Yay!! Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful weekend (full of reading).

Diana @ Book of Secrets
& The Forbidden Bookshelf

Tanya said...

Whoo-Hoo!! We made it to Happy Friday!! I have yet to fully get into a m/m only read. The closest I've come to that is reading Kate Pearce's 'simply' series -- yummy! :) But, I can't seem to take the F out of m/f/m! LOL!

Lucifer's Daughter? Hmmm.. I don't think I've heard of that one, but I'll be sure to check it out!

AND... I see you've made it to over 500 followers!!! Geez! I really have been MIA lately, huh?!

Have a wonderful weekend, Danielle! And happy reading! *hugs*

Tanya @ Among the Muses

franky said...

hey i think you so awesome love your blog.. franky from www.rabbitviberators.com

Karen said...

I've never read M/M but I'm totally on board when JR Ward finally writes Qhuinn and Blay's book for the Black Dagger Brotherhood! :-)

Jeremy said...

@ Karen, I haven't read any M/M but I did read a m/f/m scene once were they kissed and I have to say I am just not into it. I love J.R. Ward, Qhuinn and Blay but I won't be reading a book about them hooking up I just can't.

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Hi Danielle! Hoppin on over, thanks for stopping by.
I haven't read any m/m books but in one of Jennifer Armintrout's Blood Ties (can't remember the title of the book) there was an m/m scene and it was surprising hot.
And I love Qhuinn from BDB but I don't want to see him with Blay because I want him for myself! LoL I can't imagine a dude as me!
Have a great weekend and happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Because you're such a great blogger I'm giving you the Life is Good Award> http://bonbonsandreveries.blogspot.com/2010/12/life-is-good-award.html

SusanKMann said...

Hopping over to say hope you had a great weekend. x

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs