Friday, August 27, 2010

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday!!

Photobucket
 Ya, Ya, I know your saying not another follow. But this one is for a specific group. In order to do tag along you have to primarily have a book blog that reviews and post adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do)you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

This Friday tag along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance. I have to say that she read my mind with this one. I enjoy reading adult romance and erotica and I have found that most blogs are YA readers. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a YA book now and again actually Twilight and Hunger Games are some of my favorite books. But for the most part I like hot and steamy. So if you are interested in joining us you can get all the details at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

6 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

Thanks so much for participating! I love Anya Bast wich series!

Have a good weekend!
Laurie

Jeremy said...

Laurie, I LOVE Anya Bast's witch series. She is now one of my favorite authors btw I do have a lot of favorites. lol

Beverly said...

Hey there! Just hopping by! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!

Janna said...

Hi, I'm a new follower and stopping by to say hello. I love your place! :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!

Book of Secrets said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm going to answer your poll questions before I go!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think I may do this one next week. I love me some YA but..hey..I'm 36 I read other stuff too :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs