Friday, August 20, 2010

The Versatile Blog Award!

I'm so excited I recieved another award! Thank you Becky from Breathless Books.

Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I'm a book junkie. lol
2. I'm a college student majoring in Business
3. I'm an artist. Mostly oil painting.
4. I'm working on my first novel.
5. My biggest fantasy is to have my own library in my house.
6. I live in Florida and love anything to do with the ocean. (I'm very upset about the oil spill!)
7. My vampire name is Duchess of Moldovia (You can find yours here: http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/ 
 
My 15 Versatile Bloggers are :

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats on your award, Danielle!!

Sparklybearsy said...

Congratulations on your award! love your vamp name hehe!

New follower btw =) Have a great weekend.

-Claire

Unknown said...

Thank you for thinking of me :) Please email me at baychriz (at)gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs